My story by Alyaa

Sabtu, 26 Julai 2014

Barbie™ and The Secret Door: If I had Magic - Music Video



Lyrics:
My Bed Would Make Itself
New Books On Every Shelf
And then i'd cast a spell, Abracadrabra
My pets could talk to me
And then we'd all have tea
Create a pair shoes
That would know all the moves
I'd always find the groove, feel the beat now
And with the spotlight on
I'd twirl perfectly

If I had Magic
Magic, magic
If I Had Magic
Magic, Magic

I'd a chocolate lake
Turn cabbage into cake
I'd text without mistakes, LOL Yeah
I'd dream i pair of wings
And I Would Fly Away
I'd zoom across the sky
Make it snow in July
I wouldn't be so shy, "pleased to meet you"
I'd do just what i want
Like every single day
Hey-hey-ey

If i Had Magic
Magic, Magic
If I Had Magic
Magic, magic

And I could do anything
Suddenly I would be
Everything that I dreamed to be

If I Had Magic
Magic, Magic
If I Had Magic
Magic, Magic
If I Had Magic
Magic, magic
If I Had Magic
Magic, magic
Magic, magic
If I Had Magic
Magic, magic
If I Had Magic

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan